메뉴 건너뛰기

인턴코리아

캐나다 코업 인턴쉽 과정

Extra Form
Extra Form

■ 과정소개 : 커스터머서비스 22개월 과정

Customer Service 코업 야간 과정은 기본적으로 장기간 캐나다 체류를 희망자에게 적합한 과정입니다. 주간에 운영되는 코스와 기본적으로 동일한 수업을 하지만, 하루중 수업시간이 적고 6주에 한번씩 2주동안의 방학이 주어지기 때문에 장기간 학업과 인턴을 병행할 수 있는 장점이 있는 과정입니다. 레스토랑, 호텔, 카페, 펍, 클럽, 커피전문점 및 판매직 등의 서비스 분야에서 성공적으로 일을 할 수 있도록 준비해 줍니다. 효율적인 커뮤니케이션 스킬과 고객들의 불만 사항을 해결하는 방법, 팀 조직에서 일하는 방법 그리고, 고객에게 제품 및 서비스에 대한 정보를 효율적으로 전달하는 방법을 배우게 됩니다.​ 비교적 영어 실력이 낮은 지원자도 지원 가능한 과정으로 활용 범위가 넓은 과정이라는 것이 특징입니다.

■ 추천포인트 : 커스터머서비스 22개월 야간 과정

영어 실력이 높지 않은 지원자도 신청 가능

저렴한 학비와 2년간 일과 공부를 병행하고자 하는 지원자에게 추천

오후 4시 이후 등교로 Daytime 근무가 가능한 과정

인턴코리아와 함께 국비지원 프로그램을 운영했던 안정된 교육기관

■ 인턴분야 : 커스터머서비스 22개월 야간 과정

커스터머서비스는 고객을 직접 접객하는 분야 중심으로 특성상 영어 회화 사용 빈도가 높은 분야입니다. 취업은 Restaurants / Hotels / Motels / Coffee shops / Retail Store / Inn / Clubs / Pubs / Cafes 으로 하며 아래와 같은 직종에서 근무하게 됩니다.

▷ Food and Beverage Attendant

▷ Front Desk Receptionist

▷ Function Attendant

▷ Function Host

▷ Restaurant Host/Hostess

▷ Server/Banquet Server

▷ Sales Clerk/Customer Service Attendant

■ 알선방법 : 커스터머서비스22개월 야간 과정

그레이스톤 컬리지에는 코업 담당(취업지원) 부서가 별도로 있습니다. 코업 담당자는 구직을 희망하는 학생에게 구체적인 방법을 지도해 줍니다. 이미 학업기간 동안 취업준비 과정을 통해 구직을 알아보는 방법, 이력서 작성법, 인터뷰 요령 등등을 교육받기 때문에 어렵지 않게 취업이 가능합니다.

■ 수업스케쥴 : 커스터머서비스 22개월 야간 과정

48주 야간수업 + 40주 인턴쉽 + 2주 마무리 학업 (총 92주)    *24주 학업 중에도 Part-Time Job 가능

48주 야간수업
40주 인턴쉽
4주 학업
근무 가능 기간

■ 주간스케쥴 : 커스터머서비스 22개월 야간 과정

아래 스케쥴은 인턴기간이 아닌 학업기간중의 스케쥴입니다.

마지막 4주는 인턴 준비를 위한 Work Placement skills 수업이 오후 2:45 ~ 4:00 까지 진행됩니다.

월 - 목요일
금요일
오후 4시 15분 ~ 오후 9시 30분
수업 없음

■ 입학조건(영어) : 커스터머서비스 22개월 야간 과정

1. Greystone College 온라인 시험 및 인터뷰 통과 학생

2. ILSC Beginner 4 이상 학생

3. CLB4, IELTS4 이상 학생

■ 진행절차 : 커스터머서비스 12개월 과정 (야간)

■ 커리큘럼

Workplace Communication

In this workplace-centered course, students will develop communication skills for the workplace. Key workplace communication skills include gathering, conveying, and receiving information together with completing routine written correspondence.

Working Effectively with Others

In this course, students will develop teamwork skills for the workplace. The course covers topics like working in a group environment, promoting team commitment and cooperation, supporting team members and dealing effectively with issues, problems and conflict.

Basic IT Skills—Produce Word Processed Documents

In this course, students will learn how to correctly operate word processing applications to produce workplace documents.

Basic IT Skills—Create and Use Spreadsheets*

In this course, students will learn how to correctly create and use spreadsheets and charts using industry-standard spreadsheet software.

Hospitality, Tourism & Travel Industry Information

In this course, students will gain the knowledge required to source and use current and emerging information on the hospitality, tourism and travel industry. Students will develop research skills in order to stay current on industry structure and technology issues and will integrate this essential knowledge on a daily basis to work effectively in the industry.

Providing Information and Assistance

In this course, students will gain the knowledge required to provide customers with information and assistance on facilities, products and services. They will learn how to identify customer needs and how to build their knowledge base in order to provide relevant and helpful information.

Customer Interaction

In this course, students will gain the knowledge required to deliver a fundamental customer service to both internal and external customers. Good customer service requires the ability to greet and serve customers and to respond effectively to customer service enquiries including routine customer problems.

Work Placement Skills

In this course, students will prepare for the Canadian workplace. This course is very useful to students registered in a co-op program. It rapidly prepares students to apply for jobs and ensures their résumés and cover letters are to the business standard. Additionally, it helps students through the process of applying for a tax file number (SIN).

Co-op Work Experience

During the co-op work placement, students will put their skills into practise in a local workplace in a position related to their specific program objectives. Students will be required to complete job tasks as assigned to them by the employer. In addition, students are required to provide regular feedback (monthly, mid-term and final) on their placement experience to Greystone College using prescribed reporting forms.

The Next Step

This course follows up with students after their work placement. It provides the student with a new perspective of their goals and achievements and prepares them to take the next step when they leave the program.

■ 관련과정

• Customer Service 50 주간
  • $ 9,490 / 12개월
  • 학업 6개월
  • 인턴 6개월
  • 밴쿠버,토론토 / 주간
  • 학업기간중 파트타임 가능
  • 바로가기
  • Business 50 주간
  • $ 9,490 / 12개월
  • 학업 6개월
  • 인턴 6개월
  • 밴쿠버,토론토 / 주간
  • 학업기간중 파트타임 가능
  • 바로가기
  • Business 92 야간
  • $ 9,490 / 22개월
  • 학업 12개월
  • 인턴 10개월
  • 밴쿠버,토론토 / 야간
  • 학업기간중 파트타임 가능
  • 바로가기

■ 기관소개 : Greystone College

그레이스톤 컬리지는 캐나다의 교육기업 ILSC Group이 2002년에 설립한 직업전문 교육기관으로 지난 15년간 5,000명 이상의 학생들이 졸업을 한 우수교육기관입니다.

인턴코리아는 ILSC Group과 함께 2010년부터 한국산업인력공단 국비지원 프로그램을 함께 운영한 경험이 있는 교육기관으로 교육은 물론 우수한 취업 프로그램을 운영중입니다. 여러 운영프로그램이 있지만 캐나다 인턴쉽 즉, 코업 프로그램은 아래와 같습니다.

▷ Advanced Diploma in Business Administration with Practicum 50주 (밴쿠버)

▷ Diploma in Business Communications Co-op 50주 (밴쿠버)

▷ Diploma in Business Communications Co-op 92주 (야간, 밴쿠버)

▷ Diploma in International Business Management Co-op 50주 (밴쿠버, 토론토)

▷ Diploma in International Business Management Co-op 92주 (야간, 밴쿠버)

▷ Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management 74주 (밴쿠버)

▷ Diploma in Customer Service 50주 (밴쿠버, 토론토)

▷ Diploma in Customer Service 92주 (야간, 밴쿠버, 토론토)

■ 학생후기

Rodrigo

손태우Customer Service co-op

학교에서의 경험, Co-op 생활에서의 경험 모두가 이러한 기회를 제공해 주었다고 분명히 믿어요! 항상 학생들을 위해 노력하시는Sarah, Anita, Grace 에게 감사의 말씀을 전합니다! 이 후기에도 즐거운 마음으로 참여할 수 있을 정도로 너무 소중한 기억을 만들어 주시고 여러 기회를 만들어 준 학교에요. 다시 한 번 감사해요~!

Rodrigo

RodrigoTourism & Hospitality Management

Greystone College has an excellent program, together with the American Lodging and Hotel Association; the teachers are great and have a lot of practical experience, and the support team is also awesome – they helped me with my career development and also to settle myself in the city. Because of the great program and teachers, I concluded the academic part of the program with honors and the program opened a lot of doors for me in the hospitality market.

Alejandra

AlejandraInternational Business Management

The business classes in my program provided me with a lot of materials which I found very useful in my master's program. The classes I took at Greystone were taught by instructors who are professionals in different business fields. It helped me to strengthen my knowledge in an international environment.

Anna Jeong

Anna JeongInterpreting & Translation

The Interpreting & Translation program helped me in many ways. I developed my ability to express myself in a second language, as I learned a wide variety of colloquialisms and field terminology. My listening skills improved together with speaking. Moreover, I received weekly feedback for my presentations, which enabled me to build public speaking skills and confidence.

Aline

AlineTKT-Young Learners

The practicum helped me a lot. This was an immeasurable opportunity for me to improve my skills as an English teacher in my country, and gave me strong support to keep always getting better.

■ 동영상

■ 위치

주소 : 560 Granville Street, 3rd Floor Vancouver, BC, Canada

banner1 banner2 banner3 banner4 banner5
위로