메뉴 건너뛰기

인턴코리아

캐나다 코업 인턴쉽 과정

Extra Form
Extra Form

■ 과정소개 : 서비스 분야 인턴 10개월

캐나다 코업을 위하여 5개월 학업과 5개월 인턴으로 구성된 장기 과정입니다. Service Essentials For Business Diploma/40 weeks 과정은 캐나다 호텔이나 리조트, 레스토랑 등 다양한 분야에서의 취업을 위한 교육을 받습니다. 캐나다에서 장기간 경력과 퀄리티 높은 일자리 찾기를 희망하시는 지원자에게 적합한 과정입니다.

■ 추천포인트 : 서비스 분야 인턴 10개월

중급 이상의 영어 실력으로 호텔 및 관광 서비스 분야 취업을 희망하는 지원자 추천

적은 비용으로 영어와 학비충당, 해외경력을 모두 해결하고 싶어하는 지원자 추천

비즈니스 영어는 물론 고급 어휘를 학습하고 현장에서 실력을 더욱 높이는 과정

인턴코리아와 함께 국내 대학 학기중 인턴 프로그램을 함께 운영한 안정된 연수기관

■ 인턴분야 : 서비스 분야 인턴 10개월

관광서비스 분야의 특성상 영어 회화 사용 빈도가 높은 분야입니다. 취업은 Hotels / Motels / Restaurants / Coffee shops / Retail Store / Inn / Clubs / Pubs / Cafes 으로 하며 아래와 같은 직종에서 근무하게 됩니다.

CONCIERGE.png CUSTOMER-SERVICE.png

▷ Restaurants

▷ Catering

▷ Coffee Shops

▷ Retail Stores

▷ Telemarketing

▷ Event Coordination

▷ Hotels

▷ Customer Service Desks

■ 알선방법 : 서비스 분야 인턴 10개월

ILAC은 다른 교육기관과 달리 별도의 취업 코디네이터나 취업 부서를 운영하지 않습니다. 수업을 받는 학생들이 자발적으로 취업처를 찾아갈 수 있도록 수업이 진행됩니다. 취업이 어려운 경우 별도의 추가 비용을 내고 외부기관취업을 하는 방법도 있습니다.

■ 수업스케쥴 : 서비스 분야 인턴 10개월

20주 학업 + 20주 인턴쉽    * 20주 학업 중에도 Part-Time Job 가능

20주 수업
20주 인턴쉽
근무 가능 기간

■ 주간스케쥴 : 관광 경영 및 서비스 코업 10개월

아래 스케쥴은 인턴기간이 아닌 학업기간중의 스케쥴입니다.

월 - 금요일
오후 2시 30분 ~ 오후 6시 30분

■ 입학조건(영어) : 관광 경영 및 서비스 코업 10개월

1. ILAC International College 온라인 시험 및 인터뷰 통과 학생

2. ILAC Level 10 이상 학생(Upper Intermediate)

3. TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 4.5 이상 학생

■ 진행절차 : 관광 경영 및 서비스 코업 10개월

■ 커리큘럼

Canadian Workplace Essentials (6 weeks/60 hours)

This course establishes a foundation for the development and practice of the values, attitudes, and skills necessary for entry-level employees, new Canadians, and immigrants to transition into Canadian workplace culture. Students will create resumes, learn interviewing skills, and practice skills essential for effective business communication. Through the exploration of their aptitudes, students will learn how transferable skills lead to success in their chosen profession.

Customer Service Skills (6 weeks/60 hours)

This course explores the core competencies and best practices that enhance excellent customer service solutions. Students will exceed customer expectations through the understanding of moments of truth, the anticipation of customer needs, and the use of the service recovery process securing a competitive advantage.

Food and Beverage Service (6 weeks/60 hours)

This course is designed to prepare students for an entry-level position in one of the most in-demand industries – food and beverage. Topics include the roles and responsibilities of a food and beverage worker, including the purpose of safety in the workplace, Food Safe and Serving it Right or Smart Serve.

Front Desk Services (6 weeks/60 hours)

This course prepares students for an entry-level front desk position by providing an overview of the roles and responsibilities of front line representatives in various industries. Topics will include key administrative tasks for hotel front desk, office reception, service providers and beyond.

Sales Fundamentals (6 weeks/60 hours)

This course focuses on the transferrable skills applicable for wide range of sales environments and the principles of providing exceptional service. Students will study proven techniques for the phases of the sales cycle including product-selling strategies and solutions, partnership building, and buyer behavior.

Event Planning (6 weeks/60 hours)

Through the planning and execution of a small-scale event, students will examine the process of conceptualizing, planning, developing, marketing, and staging events of various types. Students explore practical subjects such as financial planning, project administrative and management tasks, negotiation, and other roles and responsibilities of Conference and Event Coordinators

Final Project Final Project (2 weeks/40 hours)

In this course, students are required to complete a project based on the core principles of customer service. This is a chance to apply the skills and knowledge they have accumulated from each course of the program as well as an opportunity to think critically about their experiences in customer service from a Canadian perspective.

■ 기관소개 : ILAC International College

ILAC International College는 캐나다에서도 손꼽히는 교육기관입니다. 밴쿠버와 토론토에서 운영중인 ILAC은 아시아는 물론 남미, 유럽 학생이 많은 것이 특징입니다. ILAC은 인턴코리아와 함께 국내 대학의 학기중 인턴 프로그램을 함께 운영한 경험이 있는 교육기관으로 교육은 물론 우수한 교육과 인턴 프로그램을 운영중입니다.

■ 학생후기

Rodrigo

ASTRID LESUISSEFrance 22 years old

The practicum part of the program allowed me to practice what I had learned during the course. I strongly believe that my work experience here in Vancouver has been a beautiful bonus to have on my resume. In the 21st century that we live in, it is essential to have work experience abroad as well as to speak at least two languages, and to remain open to different cultures. This is what customer service is all about, isn’t it?

Rodrigo

PIN CHEN LIAOTaiwan 24 years old

Customer service is involved in every industry now. As one of the students of Service Excellence for Business, I appreciate ILAC International College for offering so many materials and professional teachers for us. Taking the Service Excellence for Business Program was really helpful for my future. Also, meeting new friends from all over the world and getting to know different cultures was an awesome experience. You will not regret joining this program!

Rodrigo

FERNANDATRINCADOBrazil 28 years old

For me, Service Excellence for Business was a stepping stone to the Canadian workplace. During class, I was able to improve my public speaking and presentation skills and I gained confidence to communicate in English in a business environment. Having the opportunity to gain work experience in Canada helped me to advance my career and achieve my goals. I can positively say ILAC International College has made me a better professional.

■ 위치

주소 : 688 West Hastings Street, 3rd Floor Vancouver, British Columbia

banner1 banner2 banner3 banner4 banner5
위로